How We Are Different
You can trust Kleiser Therapy to help you achieve the best results possible for hand, arm, or shoulder injuries.
All therapy providers are not the same. Most providers do not specialize, they don’t have the same expertise, and they do not achieve the same results. Their philosophy for treatment can be very different, they will use different rehab techniques for the same injury, and their therapists will have different experience in treating certain injuries.
This means that the results each therapy provider achieves for the same injury can different.
It’s important that you choose a therapy provider that has the skills, the expertise, and the motivation to help you get the best results possible for your specific injury.
What makes Kleiser Therapy different?
- We specialize exclusively in hand, arm, and shoulder rehabilitation
- Since 1986, we’ve achieved outstanding results treating thousands of patients with all types of upper extremity injuries and conditions
- Our Certified Hand Therapists and occupational therapists are specialists who work only with upper extremity injuries
- We have over 120 years of combined experience treating hand, arm, and shoulder injuries.
- We know from firsthand experience which combinations of treatments work best for each injury and condition
- We customize each patient’s program to meet their specific needs
- We provide a personalized, friendly, supportive environment to help achieve the best results possible
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques in each of our patient’s programs
- Kleiser Therapy is one of the largest, oldest, and most-trusted specialized rehabilitation providers in the Chicago area
Your choice is extremely important. When you choose a rehabilitation provider, choose a specialist who has the expertise and knowledge to treat your specific injury effectively.
For hand, arm, or shoulder injuries, choose a specialist you can trust. Choose Kleiser Therapy.