Our Philosophy on Successful Treatment
Kleiser Therapy is dedicated to achieving the best rehabilitation results for each of our patients.
To achieve outstanding results, we incorporate a combination of elements into a successful treatment program:
- Successful therapy is a joint effort. You will be closely involved in your treatment program, and we will work very closely with you each step of the way
- Success requires work. Expect that your time will be well utilized during your visit. The results you get will depend on the effort you put into your treatment program.
- Not all people respond the same way to treatment of a specific injury. Utilizing our 24 years of rehabilitation
- experience, we will use different techniques and treatments in your rehabilitation program to achieve the best results possible for your specific injury or condition.
- We provide you with a friendly, supportive, and stimulating rehabilitation environment.
As hand, arm, and shoulder specialists, we create a comprehensive approach to rehabilitation. A problem in your hand may be associated with a problem in your arm as well. We will treat both areas to achieve the best results.