From a Physician’s Perspective
Because we’ve specialized in hand, arm, and shoulder rehabilitation since 1986, our specialists have the expertise and knowledge to develop and implement treatment programs that achieve outstanding long-lasting results.
Whether your focus is orthopedics, hand surgery, medicine, plastic surgery, internal medicine, neurology, OB/GYN, rheumatology, or any discipline with specific rehabilitation requirements, we will work with you to meet your and your patient’s specific upper extremity needs.
We take our relationships with referring physicians very seriously
- When a patient comes to us for rehabilitation, we become a part of your care team
- We believe the results achieved in therapy directly influence how a patient feels about their overall care
- The results we achieve can influence the word-of-mouth referrals you receive from your patients
We take this relationship very seriously, and we will work extremely hard to achieve the best results for you and your patient.
Our main goal is to optimize functional usage of the injured extremity and speed the patient’s successful return to work, to sports, or to their everyday activities.
To achieve this goal, we strive to do the following:
- Provide an environment that fosters great therapy outcomes
- Earn the trust of the patient to help them achieve the best results possible
- Enable the patient to return to work, sports, and everyday activities they enjoy and need
- Achieve results that make patients feel good about their therapy program
This will make the patient happy about their program and make your day easier the next time you see them.
We have even achieved excellent results with many hard-to-treat injuries and conditions that have not responded to other types of therapy. We don’t give up easily, and we consistently strive to get excellent results.
Close Coordination with Physicians
We believe in working closely with you to implement the right program for your patient.
- If you have specific instructions on how you want your patient treated, we will develop a program tailored to those requirements
- If we have any questions, or if we think there is a treatment that might be especially helpful to the patient, we will contact you
- If you are less certain about the right treatment for the injury or condition, we will do a complete assessment and provide you with our recommendations for treatment
- We are always available to answer your questions
- We will provide you with comprehensive evaluations on the patient’s injury and their progress, including easy-to-read charts and our recommendations.
- We can provide you with any other detailed information you may need
Injuries and conditions we treat
Kleiser Therapy provides the full range of rehabilitation services and programs for all types of upper extremity injuries and conditions, including:
|Carpal Tunnel Syndrome||Rotator cuff and other shoulder conditions|
|Lateral and medial epicondylitis||Ligament and tendon damage|
|Fractures||Compressions and impingements|
|Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD||Necrotizing Fasciitis|
|Amputations and replants|
and all other types of hand, arm, and shoulder injuries and conditions
Services we provide
In addition to the array of treatments and techniques we integrate into the patient’s rehabilitation program, we also provide
|Customized static and dynamic splinting||Pain Management Programs|
|Work conditioning programs||Desensitization programs|
|Functional Capacity Evaluations||Scar reduction treatments|
|On-site job evaluations||In-service educational programs|
We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have about our treatment programs, a specific patient situation, or for more information.
Click here if you would like to print a copy of a prescription form for therapy treatment.