Services We Offer
As a full-service rehabilitation provider, Kleiser Therapy offers comprehensive rehabilitation services, including
- Personalized, comprehensive treatment programs incorporating state-of-the-art equipment and innovative treatment techniques designed to the specific requirements of the injury and the physician’s instructions.
- Customized static and dynamic splinting to provide support and/or optimize range-of-motion to increase function to the injured area as it heals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations to help determine the patient’s physician and functional ability to return to work
- Work conditioning programs to help build up the strength, endurance, and flexibility to the upper extremity needed to function effectively in the work place and prevent re-injury.
- On-Site Job Evaluations to evaluate the work place and determine the ability of the patient to perform tasks in that environment as well as enable more effective treatment using job-simulated tasks
- Desensitization programs to help reduce the sensitivity of injured areas to touch and pressure
- Pain management programs to help reduce pain and enable the patient to more effectively use the arm
- Scar reduction treatment to help reduce and minimize scarring that can result from injuries or surgeries
- In-service educational programs for rehab consultants, case managers, insurance representatives, and medical professionals designed to address topics of specific interest for hand and upper extremity injuries